Complete our form in just 3 easy steps and we'll be in touch with a competitive quote!

  • We shop the market for:

    Courier Vehicle Insurance
    Goods in Transit Insurance
    Public Liability Insurance
    Simply select the cover you require!
Form Step 1

Complete our form in just 3 easy steps and we'll be in touch with a competitive quote!

Quote Now

New customers 0333 200 0748

Existing customers 0333 202 3176

Public And Employer’s Liability

Here at insureCOURIER, we believe that as a business, you should be covered at all times.

Public Liability Insurance

Most couriers take an additional public liability insurance policy to cover themselves if a member of the public gets injured as a result of their actions. Our policy cover £5m as standard at a competitive price, if you require more cover please let us know.

Your vehicle insurance covers you for any motor accidents, and your goods in transit insurance covers any breakages to the goods you are transporting (both in and out of the vehicle).

Examples of when Public Liability Insurance will protect you as a self-employed Courier (or business owner):

  1. A  member of the public trips over your boxes while you are unloading and injures themselves
  2. You drop a heavy parcel on someone and it breaks their foot or injures them
  3. You scratch a car as you’re delivering a parcel, or worse still, drop a heavy object causing a dent

These incidents are not uncommon when you are rushing to ensure you complete your allocated deliveries. So make sure that you’re protected for the unexpected.

Employers’ Liability

If you employ people, either permanent or volunteer, it is UK law that you have employers’ liability insurance. This covers any injuries that your employees may suffer whilst at work such as bad backs, other muscle injuries, driving-related injuries and much more.

Our friendly team are on hand to help you find the right type of cover for you and your business, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to discuss your courier insurance requirements.  Contact our team today on 0333 202 3172 or fill in our online quote form.