As most of you will be aware, Father’s Day is fast approaching (Sunday 19th June) and it is clear that many children around the nation will shortly be beginning their gift shopping online! Here at InsureCOURIER, we want to make you aware of some of the strangest gifts which have ever been purchased for some Dad’s out there! You may even get some ideas for your own Dad!
- Miracle hair growth mints – for those for need that extra hand!
- Self-stirring lazy mug – we know what Men are like…
- The Hungover Cookbook – for when Dad gets a bit carried away!
- “The Masterpan” – to help Dad with that hangover!
- Toilet Basketball – We all know how Men will never grow up!
I am more than certain that each gift purchased will share both special meaning and sentimental purpose; therefore, it is essential that you get yourself covered in case any of those precious items get damaged.
What is Goods in Transit Insurance?
If you distribute your own goods around the UK or import/export goods worldwide, it is essential that you get yourself covered in case the worst is to happen.
Under our policy, we can cover:
- Theft and loss while in transit
- Damages caused by accidents while in transit
- Damage caused while in transit
- All risks (including CMR and RHA*)
- Cover starts at £10,000 with policy excesses of just £250*
- Low deposit and monthly payments available*
- Same day documents – emailed or faxed free of charge
- Cover is also available for courier vehicles, HGV’s and fleets
Thank you very much for reading our blog and we hope we have made you laugh, and for all the Courier Dad’s out there, get on to your kids about buying you these great gifts!« Back to all news