We can provide goods in transit insurance either as a separate policy or alongside your courier vehicle insurance
Most couriers take both vehicle and goods in transit cover with ourselves. We cover your goods for loss and damage when in transit. The real benefit of our goods in transit insurance policies is that they cover the majority of risks so you’ll not be liable for any shortfalls. Theft attractive items can also be included. We have a number of insurers who offer goods in transit policies, including a delegated scheme, which simply gives us in-house speed and flexibility when pricing policies. There are not many other insurance providers whereby the insurer offers that facility, giving our customers a better price & service than they can obtain elsewhere.
What does our goods in transit insurance can include?
- Theft and loss while in transit
- Damages caused by accidents while in transit
- Damage caused while in transit
- All risks (including CMR and RHA*)
- Cover starts at £10,000 with policy excesses of just £250*
- Low deposit and monthly payments available*
- Same day documents – emailed or faxed free of charge
- Cover is also available for courier vehicles, HGV’s and fleets
Per Kilo basis or 100% All Risks
insureCOURIER can offer GIT policies on a £ per kilo basis. We will ensure that you are covered for the correct usage as we understand that not all policies are the same (courier, haulage, hire & reward etc).
If you would like to discuss a goods in transit insurance quote, either standalone or combined with a courier insurance policy, please call us on 0333 202 3172 or leave your details on our quote form and we’ll call you back as soon as possible.