Insurance companies online
The world has changed. If you wanted an insurance quote in the past, the good old Yellow Pages or similar directory would be the most used method.
You’d call a number of companies, churn through your details 4 or 5 times, and then select your favourite quote based on price and policy features.
I’d be surprised if more than 20% of people now do this!
The Internet has an array of online insurance companies that are ready and waiting to get you all the quotes you’ll need! So so what are the main benefits? Here are the top 5!
1) You can ask for an online insurance quote in your own time. 9am, lunchtime or at 3am – the choice is yours!
2) No hard sales! As you’re not speaking to a person, you’ll have no persuasion to take the policy if you want some more thinking time. The internet lets you ponder your options
3) Its faster – you can submit an online quote in minutes, especially with the address and vehicle reg finding tools that populate your address and your vehicle instantly
4) You only need to put in your details once! If you go to the right online insurance website, it will search a variety of insurers and rates for you, so you only have to input your details once!
5) You can save your quote, and retrieve the details in an email
And by using the internet, the quote is often cheaper as it saves costs!!
Insure Courier, a leading online courier insurance broker, can give you all of the above benefits and more. Insure Courier are totally independent and will search our panel of courier insurance companies to find you the best rate for your needs but without compromising your level of cover – this included courier goods in transit insurance.
For a courier insurance quote online, using exclusive rates not available anywhere else due to our buying power, click here to visit our 2 minute quote page« Back to all news